To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure max-bone uses Shopify technology. This encrypts and protects the data you send to us over the internet.
- Payment can be made via most major credit cards, Google Pay, and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the site from time to time.
- We also offer payment via Klarna to buy now and pay later with no interest or fees.
- All payment is collected via Shopify Payments.
- Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon completion of the packing of your order by max-bone.
- You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it.
- All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer.
- If the issuer of your credit/debit card refuses to authorize payment to max-bone, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Occasionally, high demand causes us to run out of certain items. If we don't have an item that you have ordered in stock, we'll notify you by email immediately.
- Sometimes, an item is out of stock and not expected to come back in stock, so we must cancel the item. In this case, if you paid with a credit/debit card, we will not charge you for the item or any taxes, shipping or handling charges.
- We take reasonable care to make our site secure. All credit/debit card transactions on this site are processed using Shopify Payment, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.
- Please note that you will need to re-enter card details if you change or add a new address. This means that if someone guesses your password and tries to place an order using your account, they will be unable to do so to any address other than those you have already saved. We hope you understand that this is a valuable precaution designed to protect your personal information.
- For further details please reach out to our Customer Service Department.